Friday, May 18, 2012

Consolidating Blog Efforts

In an effort to consolidate my blogging efforts and now that I have four additional children's books under contract I've decided to maintain one blog. At the beginning of my writing career I started Write What Inspires You! and I will continue to blog there about the children's publishing industry and my own books.

For now I will keep The Golden Pathway blog live.

If you are not already a follower or visitor of Write What Inspires You! I would be delighted for you to follow and/or visit with me there.

Thanks for your understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best wishes,
Donna M. McDine
Award-winning Children's Author
The Golden Pathway ~ August 2010 ~ Guardian Angel Publishing, Inc.
http://guardianangelpublishing.com/pathway.htm ~ Literary Classics Silver Award and Seal of Approval Recipient and Dan Poynter's Global e-Book Awards Finalist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for you taking the time out to visit with me and to learn about my historical fiction children's book, The Golden Pathway.

Please be sure to leave your blog address so I can reciprocate.

I look forward to visiting you too.